A trip to Goa will only be enjoyed completely if you enjoy an enduring evening on the Sunset River Cruise. You will sail on the boat through the Mandovi river during a one-hour-long cruise. We guarantee that the scenic beauty of the Goan Sunset will be an entirely new and romantic sight for couples on the cruise. The beauty of Betim and Panjim sight in the twilight and darkness will captivate your mind and thoughts. The peacefulness and calm backwaters of River Mandovi will prevail over your senses.
Highlights of River Cruise
- You will enjoy the Traditional Dance
- Special arrangements to ensure your entertainment will be considered by us when you will be enjoying the striking beauty of the sunset. Traditional dancers of Goa will entertain you with ‘’Dekhni’’, a kind of classical Goan dance. Women also entertain you with their performance of a traditional dance form ‘Fugdi’’. This traditional dance is performed at Hindu festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi. After these dance performances, you can also find a chance to show the spell of your voice by singing on a DJ.
- It will be a relaxing and soothing experience
- After getting tired from the all-day long sightseeing, tourists can relax here and find comfort in enjoyable activities that will release all their tiredness.
- You will enjoy the exciting Sightseeing.
- You will enjoy the sight of the splendid palace of Adil Shah on the way to Miramar Beach on a cruise. On your way, you will also see Panjim city, Panjim Ferry-Point, Betim Ferry-point, floating casinos, Fort of Reis Magos, Fort Aguada, Kegdavli Beach in Reis-Magos, and Marriott Hotel.
The cruise operates in two slots
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 7.15 pm – 8.15 pm
The Sunset River Cruise Trip Includes
- One hour sailing over the Mandovi River
- Performance of Folk Dance
- Performance of Beautiful choreographed Goan Folk Dance
- Pleasurable Music
- DJ Music on the cruise
- Most popular Sightseeing
The Sunset River Cruise Trip Excludes
- Transportation facility to and from the hotel
- Payment for Beverages and Snacks you buy on the cruise.
- A comfortable dress with shoes, avoid flip-flops.
- You do not need to carry eatables along as you will get them aboard the cruise.
- Take your camera with you to capture your special moments of the sunset but do not overlook the guidance of the members of the crew.