Exotic Houseboat Cruise Day Trip
A short time cruise in the backwaters of Chapora River will be an exciting and amazing journey that will enrich your senses. Enjoying the worth-seeing beauty of the sun and its sparkling rays highlighting the beauty of nature are the moments you must capture in photos and videos. The prevailing beauty of palm trees, river banks, the charm of the village life of Goa, the native fishermen indulging in their routine tasks, the old churches, and the lovely birds making sweet sounds in the serene environment of Goa allures you to absorb nature’s beauty. Ornithologists will find this scene of diverse species of birds delightful and an ideal sight.
The magnificent Chapora River has its mouth in North Goa and moves along west towards the Arabian Sea. On the south of the river, Vagator Beach is located, and in the north, Morjim Beach is situated. In the era of Portuguese rule in Goa, this river served as the boundary between Portuguese-occupied Goa and India. You can witness the Chapora Fort situated on the hills. This fort was built in 1617. The fort has lost its beauty and is ruined now but it is still considered glorious and its view is awful as you glare at the expanding Arabian Sea.
Delightful Day Trip of Houseboat Cruise
Enjoy the delightful day trip on a houseboat cruise that will sail along the west towards the Arabian Sea and then it will turn north for Morjim Beach. At Morjim Beach, you can enjoy swimming and splashing in the clear and primeval water. Your day trip enjoyment will augment if you catch the sight of playful dolphins on your way which will make your day enchanted.
Overview of the Chapora Houseboat Day Tour
- You will be given a pickup and drop-off facility.
- Your day trip cruise will be boarded at 1:30 pm and it will end the trip at 4:30 pm. The houseboat will land at Siolim Jetty and after that, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- This trip is open to people of all age groups.
- This day trip is suitable for friends and family groups and offers you the facility of transportation services to and from North Goa. You will be served lunch, tea, coffee, and mineral water. The playful time on the houseboat will be the center of attraction for the children.
- You will explore the scenic beauty of the river from the Upper deck.
- You can bask in the upper deck of the houseboat and stay there to enjoy the dazzling rays of the sun. You can enjoy reading books, chit chat, and other activities while staying on the deck in the sun. You can also bask in the afternoon sun. The sun ray at that time are not very harsh but you must use sunscreens to protect your skin from UV rays.
This Day Trip Includes:
- This day trip will let you enjoy fish hunting.
- You can satiate your cravings for Goan foods and Indian cuisine.
- The houseboat journey will be calm and peaceful in the backwater making your journey serene.
The serene and pleasant day trip charges are ₹2,799.00 per person. A minimum of four people can book this trip. Children of 5 years or above will need to pay full payment.
Things to Remember
How to get dressed?
Wear light clothes to be comfortable in the hot weather in the afternoon sun. You should prefer cotton clothes if you think you will be irritated with Goan heat and the harsh rays of the sun.
Amicable and well-versed Staff
The houseboat staff is fluent in both English and Hindi. The staff keeps checking and ensuring that your houseboat trip is lavish, exotic, and comfortable and that all your requirements will be taken care of.
You will have all the amenities to ensure comfort during your stay at the houseboat to make it memorable and amazing.
To avoid hassle during your trip, you can make advance booking for this trip.