Daring Sky Diving in Goa
The pandemic COVID-19 had confined the whole world under restrictions but after the situation has turned into new normal, we have seen some relaxation in traveling by the government. Goa Tourism has issued a list of advisories in detail to make sure that both travelers and tour organizers remain safe. To improve the economic conditions, the government of Goa has introduced three major sports activities including sky diving in Goa.
Goa is famous for the options it unrolls for adventure lovers and its vitalizing and crowdy beaches. Every year, a large number of tourists visit this state to enjoy its hypnotic environment, clear blue skies, rising tides, and sandy beaches. Adventure lovers also visit Goa to enjoy adventure sports like Sky Diving.
Sky Diving in Goa.
Sky diving is planned to be launched soon in the list of adventure sports in the Quitol in South Goa, near the famous Mobor Beach. Everyone has heard about the spectacular beauty of Goa. People from around the world desire to visit and see its extending beaches, historical monuments in Goa, ancient churches, and forts reflecting the history of the culture of Portuguese in Goa. Now, the Goan government has introduced new ways and activities to captivate the attention of tourists.
Cost of Sky Diving in Goa
The adventure of Sky diving in Goa is within your reach now. For a Tandem Jump in Goa, India, you will be charged approximately ₹ 27,000 to ₹35,000.
The government is currently working to update the pricing of this adventure activity which will be finalized soon.
Location of the Activity
The location of this activity is Quitol, South Goa
You will leave for the location 3 hours before flight time
Things to remember about Goa Sky Diving
While you are engaged in collecting memories of adventuresome Sky Diving in Goa, be mindful of the instructions given to you regarding the activity. You will be guided about booking your seats and the eligibility criteria for this dive.
We have shared with you a list of detailed instructions and guidelines below to help you avoid any inconvenience during your trip.
- When you book your tickets for skydiving, you will receive a confirmation of the booking.
- When you book your tickets, you will need to provide proof of your date of birth. You will also provide your valid phone number at the booking counter.
- This adventure sport is strictly not recommended for ladies who are pregnant. Therefore, they should avoid trying this sport.
- Tourists who have serious health issues and medical conditions or ailments related to the heart, should not try Sky diving.
- The age restriction for trying this sport is a minimum of 16 years. Children who are below this age are not allowed for this dive.
- Children who are between 16 and 17 years of age, need to get authorization signed by their guardians that allows them to try this activity.
- People who are 70 years of age or above, will only be allowed if they produce a medical certificate from their doctor that reflects their physical fitness.
- People who are going to try this Tandem Jump should have 100 kg or less weight.
- To avoid being uncomfortable, prefer to wear light and comfortable clothes and shoes during your Sky diving trip.
- It is mandatory to keep your ID or Passport with you to enter the airfield even if you are among the spectators.
- People with medical issues or serious health problems can get an authorization form from the Sky diving authorities and get it signed by their doctors.
- Spectators even in wheelchairs can have the facility of access to the airfield.
- Children can have access as spectators if they are accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- The Sky diving, Tandem Jump rides are only available if the weather condition is favorable.
- If the weather conditions do not allow Sky diving or it is not favorable for this sport and the diving is canceled, you can apply for a full refund of your payment or you can adjust your booking on an alternative date to try this activity.