Indelible Dining on a Houseboat in Chapora River Cruise
Get a few hours for yourself to get rid of hectic routines and busy urban life and indulge in enjoying the beauty of nature and relish the savor of Goan food by dining on a houseboat on the Chapora river cruise. Your mind will be forfeited in the fantasies when you will bare in Goa’s serene and peaceful atmosphere
You will find astonishing views of nature surrounding the calm and tranquil backwaters. The scene of the widespread palm trees lined at the bank of the water and the ancient historic churches will engage you in thinking about the wonders of nature. You will not get enough of the views of the emerald banks of Goan waters when your houseboat cruise travels into the river.
Departure & Return Location
You will leave from Siolim Jetty and will return to the same spot.
You will depart 1 hour before the start of the cruise.
Price Plan Includes
- The facility of pickup and drop from North Goa and particular hotels of South Goa.
- You will be served evening tea
- You will also be served the morning Breakfast
- Lunch (veg or non-veg) will be given to you.
- You can also enjoy swimming in the same package
Why you should try this cruise
- You will see breathtaking scenes of nature and spend a mind-blowing time overnight on the houseboat cruise in the Chapora river backwaters. You can spend your time in peace and feel mentally and physically relaxed escaping from the busy and hectic environment of city life. You will also observe the wonders of nature in the form of beautiful creatures like vibrant birds and playful dolphins at the spot where the Chapors river joins the Arabian Sea.
- The Chapora river is situated in North Goa and moves to the Arabian Sea through the west. This river was famously known as the demarcated boundary between the Portuguese-held Goa and India during the reign of the Portuguese in Goa. To the south of the rivers lies Vagator Beach and to its north lies Morjim Beach. Chapora Fort is located near the river on the hilltop that was built in 1617 and will allure you when you see it even from the distance.
Plan of trip
Pick up time
You will be picked up from your relevant hotel and then you will be taken to the Siolim Jetty at 5:00 pm. From there, you will board the houseboat and will start your remarkable journey. You will be given plenty of time for swimming and splashing in the water at Morjim Beach to have a fun time.
At 7:30, you will be on your way to return to the backwaters. Before your return, you will see the melancholy sunset view in Goa.
Delicious Goan Cuisine
At 8:30 pm, you will enrich your taste buds with delicious Goan food and Indian cuisine. You will be dining while listening to the serene and soothing sound of water waves gently gushing with the boat. Before taking your meal, you can enjoy your desired liquor in the fully stocked bar on the boat. We do not bear the cost of liquor but you can buy them at a very affordable price.
Spend a glamorous night on the deck
You will be free at around 10:30 pm to spend time in the moonlight on the deck while gazing at the starry and clear sky. We arrange this trip usually during the months of November and April and during this period, the temperature remains around 19-20 degrees Celsius, so you can enjoy the weather without any inconvenience. To avoid any issues, you can confirm your advance booking for the houseboat.
At 7:00 in the morning, you will be awakened by the chirping and whistling of birds and the beaming rays of the sun. You can enjoy your bed tea or coffee and then enjoy a hearty breakfast including eggs, Pao bhaji, and toast served with jam or butter.
Before the houseboat ends its trip, you will have a fun time enjoying the exciting activity of fish hunting. After that, you will be served veg or non-veg Indian food in the lunch including the fish that you hunt.
The trip ends when you will be dropped off at Siolim Jetty at 1:00 pm. From that spot, you will be dropped off at your hotel by car.