Heroic Stunts with Jetlev Flyer in Goa
An ideal and fantastic activity for adventure seekers is waiting to be explored. Jetlev Flyer is a newly introduced activity in Goa that has turned adventurers’ dreams into reality. This adventure water sport in Goa remains at the top of the list of every adventurer’s list. The Jetlev Flyer is propelled through water and powered by a floater. You will fly with an instructor who will handle the Jetlev Flyer. To ensure your security, you will b harnessed to the machine.
The Jetlev Flyer is made of the best quality material and modern engineering technology of a Geman company that manufactured it. This advanced technology ensures its stability. Its material and production based on the latest technology make it reliable for you and help you try it without any worries of getting out of control. The good thing is that you do not need to have experience in this watersport, you only need to know how to swim. Your face will get fresh after every wash with the splashing water. Be bold enough not to fear heights. The boat unit contains sound isolation which is a more improved thing than a standard watercraft. This sound isolation makes the Jetlev Flyer a noiseless ride. You will only hear the noise of splashing water from the nozzle.
If you always wanted to take the opportunity of flying over the water, you should not miss the chance.
What to expect?
- Jet propulsion is used by the Jetlev Flyer which gives the riders the sensation of being weightless. The device has a unicycle-style saddle to support the rider’s weight. The rider’s weight is supported by a five-point harness support which reduces the pressure on the control arms and relaxes it.
- The rider and the Jetlev Flyer simultaneously can effortlessly levitate above the water with enough life and with enough life.
- You will feel like you are riding a bike with three-dimensional freedom of motion. You will feel the effortless movement of your body.
- You can avoid or minimize the risk if you avoid putting your hands or arms in the jets despite the pressure in the nozzle reaching 60 pounds per square inch.
- Although the pressure in the nozzles can reach 60 pounds per square inch, the risk of injury is low if riders avoid putting their hands or arms in the Jets.
- The Jetlev Flyer is designed to uniformly slow down riders’ falls by dragging them through the water, which is especially important when falling from great heights. It is recommended to fall over deep water while keeping in mind that the fall is dependent on the rider’s body and the speed at which they were traveling.
- It is mandatory for you to follow the instructions given to you.
- This sport is not strictly not recommended for children under the age of 18, heart patients, or pregnant women. It is best to avoid landing on land or boat units, as this could result in injuries.
The adventurous Jetlev Flyer Package starts at [product-price] per person including training, a guide, mineral water, and 10 Minutes of flying with the pilot.