Step in Goa to Say Hi to Friendly Dolphins
Watching the dolphins playing and doing tricks to amaze you is always a lovely sight. Now you can say hi to these friendly dolphins when you are on a Goa tour with us. An enjoyable dolphin safari will turn on your playful mode and will augment your enjoyment. You will enjoy watching beautiful and different species of Humpback dolphins and Finless Porpoises. You will feel lighthearted and cheerful watching dolphins having fun in the Arabian Sea. Dolphin safari is the best option if you want to go out with family, particularly with kids. Kids love watching dolphins and you will not get enough of the pleasure of watching merrymaking dolphins even by staying for hours with them.
Dolphin safari is the perfect option to get rid of your tension-filled environment and feel lively, energetic, and tension free for some time by watching these playful dolphins. You will be taken by our team to the Sinquerim Beach cruise in North Goa to watch the dolphins. You must carry your camera with you to shoot the lively moments of playful dolphins.
features & Highlights of the dolphin safari
- You will see famous Humpback dolphins of the Indo-Pacific
- You will find unique specie of Humpback dolphins mostly found in tropical and subtropical Southern areas and in South East Asia. These dolphins are easily identifiable as they are grey in color and have pink patches on their bodies. They are named Humpback dolphins because they have a hump behind their posterior fins. This species of dolphin is the friendliest and most amicable dolphin.
- Finless Porpoises are usually different in looks and traits. They vary in color from black to grey. They are considered to be shy and do not befriend like other dolphins. These are called finless because they have no fins on their body. Dolphin lovers put a lot of effort to turn their playful mood on and befriend them. Capturing these dolphins in photographs and having clicks with them is also difficult because they do not appear for more time high out the water’s surface and keep moving rapidly which halts the try to click them in photographs.
- You will have a dolphin safari with endless enjoyment and fun
- You will have 45 minutes of pleasure time to delve into the fun of the Dolphin trip. You will also witness the majestic palace of Millionaires and Aguada Fort which is famous as Portuguese jail and the first and most famous lighthouse in Asia.
Guidance for confirming your reservations
The location is Boat Jetty, North Goa
We provide you pick and drop facility at very affordable Additional Charges.
The tour price starts from ₹299.00 for adults and children of 4 years of age. Children who are under 4 will not be charged.
Timings of the tour
It will start at 10:00 am and end at 5:00 pm.
Duration of the Dolphin Safari
You will have [wt_tour] to enjoy the friendly environment with dolphins.
Things to Consider
- Choose comfortable clothes so that you remain in comfort during your trip. Avoid wearing heels and flip-flops. Try to wear water shoes perfectly suitable for grip in the water. Tennis shoes or strap sandals can also be a good choice.
- Carrying sunglasses and sunscreens is a must to protect you from sun rays and a camera to capture your memorable moments forever.
This tour includes:
- Boat Safari
- Sightseeing tour
- You will be accompanied by highly skilled lifeguards
- You will be provided with life safety jackets in the Dolphin Show deal
The tour does not include:
- Your personal expenditures on buying things
- Expenses of food and drinks