Adventurous Bungee Jumping in Goa
Hey adventure lovers! Goa could have been India’s party destination unofficially, but it has become more and more exciting with the bungee jumping activity. No matter whether you are a seasonal adventurer or a beginner bungee jumper, Goa is the best place to turn your dreams into reality. So, we’ve collected for you all of the pertinent information about bungee jumping in Goa. From the very basics, such as what to wear and what not to wear, to the mandatory or essential things, such as safety and precautions, here is everything you need to know. Take a look and prepare to make the leap!
Bungee Jumping in Goa
The recently introduced activity of bungee jumping is a safe and perfect sport for adrenaline spirits. This game captivates the attention of courageous people from around the whole world and they rush to a small state of India. This jump apparently seems easier and less difficult but it requires a lot of courage and strength to try this. Therefore, you must check who is eligible for this sport and what are the criteria for participating in it.
STANZ—‘Standard of Australia and New Zealand’, is an international safety benchmark. It ensures that the jumping operators are working under the supervision of the crew members who are trained and guided by international jumpmasters. You should be satisfied that the bungee trainers or masters working on-site are skillfully trained in rescue drills and are completely familiar with first-aid procedures. Before the actual jump starts, they ensure that they are fully aware of the rules and protocols set by STANZ and stick to them.
All the operators on-site take strict safety measures to make sure that the jumper is protected from any expected harm. The equipment used in the jumping is designed as per the rules and requirements of STANZ regulations and is produced by reliable brands. The equipment is used to ensure the safety of the jumper and the precautions taken by the trainers show that the safety of the jumper is of utmost importance. Before your adventure jump begins, you will be given a thorough briefing by an on-site master.
Age and height
Bungee jumping is suitable to try for people over the age of 10 who are in good health. People who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. If not with an adult, they should get consent signed by a parent or guardian before proceeding. Participants who are over the age of 18 must carry an ID card as proof of age. The ideal range of weight for bungee jumping is around 35 kg to 150 kg, because weight is also an important factor in bungee jumping, with the ideal range being 35 to 150 kg.
Keep in mind that the required height for bungee jumping ranges from 50 to 73 meters above the ground. This ride is like jumping from the top of a 15-story building. Separate platforms of varying heights can be provided based on your preferences and the type of experience you seek. For their own safety, people with heart problems and high blood pressure, as well as pregnant women, are not permitted to go bungee jumping. Additionally, anyone with a fractured body part, epilepsy, asthma, or anxiety should avoid participating in this adventure sport.
How to dress up?
Be mindful to wear light and comfortable clothes when you intend to try rope diving. Preferably wear a t-shirt, nice shorts, and pants with comfortable pair of shoes. While going for the jump, do not carry anything in your pocket otherwise you may lose it during the jump and the operator or instructors will not be responsible for this loss. Please ensure that you wear enclosed shoes like sports shoes during your jump.
Do not wear clothes or shoes that can cause you disturbance and make you feel uncomfortable during the actual jump. Avoid wearing high heels, sunglasses, slippers, sandals, jewelry, etc.
Booking Details of Bungee Jumping
The booking procedure for Goa Bungee jumping is a few minutes process and the easiest way. You can reserve your jumping slot through the online facility as well as offline according to your convenience. You can also visit Goa Water Sports and give your details for the booking. Apart from it, you can also call us to for the booking details and confirmation.
You can also book your slot through Whatsapp. You will need to send your details and our executive will connect with you within 20-25 minutes after the submission of your form. In order to avoid hassle during your activity, try to confirm advance booking for your bungee jumping slot, particularly if you are planning this activity during the peak season. You can get amazing deals and discounts if you make advance booking and will pay a lesser amount. So, do not wait anymore and grab your Bungee Jumping discounts now.
- Along with the operator who follows the safety guidelines, you should also abide by the safety rules and precautionary measures before taking the plunge. To make your jumping hassle-free and remarkable, you should focus on the important safety measures taken for you.
- Trust your jumper -You can put your trust in your trainers because the masters or jumpers who assist you with a jump are well-trained and aware of international procedures, you can talk to them about any questions in your mind, and they will gladly help you. The experts are trained to handle situations in which visitors are confused, and they make sure that you are both physically and emotionally prepared to take the leap.
- Take someone with you – Whether you are with a friend or a family member, having someone for this activity on the platform will make you feel more at ease. If you have your loved ones to support and cheer you on when you go bungee jumping, it will be easier to avoid nervousness.
- Just do it – There is a strong reason why it is called an adventure sport: it takes guts to put on a suit and jump from 75 meters above the ground. So, if you are scared or if you’re feeling a little nervous, don’t worry. When you’re standing on the platform, ready to jump, think only of the adrenaline rush that awaits you and take the leap without hesitation.
Your safety comes first. Our safety equipment is designed by a team of equipment experts who strictly adhere to all safety standards. We are constantly updating our equipment with the most up-to-date technologies that meet international safety standards. At all times, regulatory controls and our quality assurance system ensure that the equipment is fit for use.
Photographs and video clips
We value your feelings. We make you look like a Bungy hero. Our 5 different 4k camera angles, 1 flying copter, and a highly professional video editing team provide you with the most memorable experience of your life. Your bungee jumping video is styled in the most epic documentary manner. The designed videos are simple to upload to all social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and even Whatsapp.
By following these safety measures, you will make your bungee jumping a smooth and enduring experience.
Cost of Bungee Jumping
The cost of bungee jumping in Goa we offer starts ₹3,500.00 and raises depending on a number of factors. It usually depends on the operator you select, but the main factor can also be the time of year you choose.
When visiting Goa for bungee jumping during the off-season, the prices can be much lower. The price for those under the age of 18 and those over the age of 18 may also change. Some operators include the cost of soft copies of photos taken during your bungee jump in the price of the jump.
Considerations for Health
- Before heading to jump, make sure you’ve gotten plenty of rest, drank plenty of water to stay hydrated, and eaten recently.
- In case you have any kind of medical concerns, such as low blood pressure, heart conditions, epilepsy, high myopia, broken or fractured bones/dislocations, fragile skin, neurological disorders, diabetes, asthma, prosthetics, panic/anxiety attacks, or recent sprains/muscular injuries, please notify the crew. Informing us will allow us to take appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- The ladies who are pregnant are strictly prohibited from jumping. Those suffering from photosensitive epilepsy must present a doctor’s certificate. In addition, if you have osteoporosis or scoliosis, do not try this jumping.
- You can not wear glasses during the jumping as wearing glasses is not permitted even for safety reasons.