Banana Ride in Goa
Engrossing Experience of Banana Ride in Goa
Every year, an influx of tourists visits Goa to take pleasure in water sports with endless joy and adventures. Grab your Goa tour package now to satiate your adrenaline spirit by taking a water-drenching and daring ride on a Banana boat in the tranquil water of goa. The pristine water, clear blue skies, and accelerated speed of the boat will make you fond of this ride and you will long for riding the banana boat again and again. You will love the experience of getting yourself tossed into the seawater and then transposed back to the banana boat.
How does the Banana Boat work?
The ride uses a banana-shaped bright yellow boat inflated and attached to a speedboat. It has the capacity to adjust [wt_group_size] on it for a ride. The speedboat accelerates after a while and the riders on the banana boat are thrown off the boat into the water. The riders wear life jackets for safety purposes and they collect their spirits to get back to the boat and ride the banana boat again. It is a daring and adventurous ride.
Boat Price for Banana Ride in Goa
The adrenaline riders can enjoy this adventurous ride by paying around ₹399.00 per head for a 4-person ride. To customize a more suitable price plan, you can buy a Combo package including 5 water sports activities.
Boat Location of Banana Ride in Goa
You can enjoy this adventurous and courageous experience at Calangute, Baga, and Candolim.
Duration of the Ride
The Banana boat ride is a [wt-duration] ride.
Overview of Banana Ride in Goa
- The minimum age requirement for this ride is 12 years.
- This ride is the trial of your endurance when you are thrown off the boat into the water and trying to get back on the boat will stiffen your muscles but at the end of every ride you will see an abrupt topple of the water that refills your excitement and courage.
- To avoid any incidents or injuries, the passengers are accompanied by expert riders or lifeguards who ensure your safety.
- This ride is strictly not recommended for pregnant women, people having critical medical problems, or those with serious ailments.
- If you are looking for the perfect time to enjoy water sports like banana rides, jet skis, bumper rides & Speed Boating, you should visit Goa between October and April.