Romantic Dinner Cruise in Goa
The silver moonlight makes the charm of the dinner more fascinating. Visit Goa to take a break from your busy routine life and chaotic activities and feel relaxed in the peaceful and complacent atmosphere of Goa. You can not ignore the lovely scene of sunset that will fascinate you while you sail through the peaceful water of the Mandovi river shimmering in the light of the sinking sun and singing up for your loved ones to make your dinner more romantic on the cruise in Goa. This dinner cruise is the perfect time for couples to collect romantic memories to cast a magic spell in their lives.
Fanciful Dinner on Cruise
You might only have fantasized about cruising along the lovely Mandovi river but your fantasies will turn out to be a reality when you will go for a dinner cruise in Goa. The scenic beauty of the sunset in Goa will be breathtaking, and the charming twilight will make your dinner more fanciful. Couples can spend their quality time standing and chatting on the deck under the bright light of the moon in the middle of sparkling water.
You will sail along the Mandovi river for 2 hours on a cruise having an enchanting and miraculous experience and allowing you the perfect dining. Enjoy mouthwatering food, have a couple-dance on soothing tunes of the music, and enjoy the company of your partner.
Dinner Cruise Price Plan
Goa dinner cruise price is very affordable. You can book this cruise for ₹1,999.00. The price also includes the expenses of drinks, snacks, buffet dinner, and DJ music. You will be served welcome drinks at the same price including drinks like red wine, beer, soft drinks, and fruit juices.
This cruise starts its trip in the evening when you will enjoy the beautiful sight of the sunset. You will be contented with the gorgeous sight of the river along with the coast. The cruise will pass by the majestic palace of Adil Shah. This palace was the first ever building to be constructed in Panjim, Lighthouse, Reis Magos Fort, and the Miramar beach at Panjim.
Highlights of the Dinner Cruise
- You will have Bayview experience
- You will witness the open deck of the ship which is known as ‘’Bayview’’ where weddings, receptions, and parties are arranged. Moreover, people also host corporate meetings and other activities such as seminars, conferences, exhibitions, summits, etc. The cruise comprises four beautiful banquet halls which perfectly meet your luxurious needs.
- You will be given a pickup and drop-off facility.
- The hotels can initiate the request for pickup and drop-off on your behalf. These hotels include those located in Arpora, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Nerul, and Sinquerim.
- Your safety matters! You will be given life jackets, ring buoys, fire safety devices, and floating apparatus on the cruise which can be used whenever the need arises.