Serene Overnight Stay at Houseboat in Goa at Mandovi River
The peaceful, calm blue waters of Goa and its spectacular sunsets are famous worldwide. Extend your joy and collect long-lasting memories of the Goa trip by hiring a houseboat cruise to stay overnight at Mandovi River to enhance your tour experience. Mandovi River is famously known as the backbone and lifeline of Goa. The exotic overnight cruise starts near Britona Jetty, Panjim. From that sport, you will reach the Zuari River sailing from the Mandovi River and will be directed towards Britona.
Discover the mysteries of Goa in the exotic and extensive houseboat cruise and experience the beauty of never seen and magnetic sights of nature. If you are scared of risks to your life in adventurous activities at the beach and under the water, you can opt for a serene river cruise.
Pickup and Drop-off Spots
You will be picked up from and dropped off at Britona Jetty.
Duration of the trip
The trip will last overnight for your prolonged enjoyment. starts at 4 pm and you will have to report at 3 pm while it ends at 11 am
- You will be given a healthy breakfast
- You will enjoy fish hunting and crab hunting
- You will take pleasure in watching the beautiful sunset
- You will enjoy a variety of Goan cuisine
- Enjoying Lunch/Brunch
- You will be facilitated with pickup and drop-off options
- You can enjoy your choice of either 10 pints Beer-Kingfisher/ 10 peg Rum-Old Monk/ 10 peg Vodka-Romanov/ 10 peg Brandy-Honey Bee/ 10 peg Gin-Blue Ribbon/ 10 peg Whiskey-Royal Stag.
- Mineral water and soft drinks (Coke and Sprite)
Overview of Night Cruise
- Your night stay will be relaxed and comfortable with all the luxuries such as six airconditioners—three at the upper and three at the lower deck making it perfectly serene and comfortable for couples and families.
- Birds lovers will engage in the beauty of the diversity of migratory and local birds hovering over the water making sweet sounds as the sun sets.
- Get familiar with the Goan village culture, farms, and ancient churches. You will find a chance to get a hand on fishing and can try whether you are an expert or novice, you will be provided with the fishing gear.
- Let yourself remain worry-free and enjoy the savor of Goan food and drinks.
- If you plan to dine sitting by the amazing view through the window and enjoy your meals, reserve your table in advance. You will find a variety of seafood cooked and fried by the expert chefs on the boat.
- Feel refreshed after enjoying your dinner through serene activities like book reading, long walks, chit-chatting, and gaming in the twilight on the upper deck of the boat house.
- Watch the lovely canvas painted by the golden sun rays, which awakens the early riser after a restful night’s sleep in comfortable and relaxing beds.
- In the fresh morning air, let your taste buds try the scrumptious Goan breakfast and morning bed tea.
- For spotting crocodiles, the cruise moves towards the Zuari River. You can rarely find them lying under the warm sun. Do not feel afraid and enjoy the moments by taking amazing pictures with them because they are not offended by the humans’ presence. Our professional and trained staff will accompany you to ensure your safety. You need not feel afraid and move ahead to enjoy the experience of spotting fierce crocodiles.
- The houseboat gets ready for the departure and is turned back to Britona. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the borders that will leave spellbinding effects of the backwater cruise on your mind.
- The overnight houseboat starts at 4 pm and you will have to report at 3 pm while it ends at 11 am.
- People who find difficulty with walking should not go on this trip.
- You will be welcomed with drinks, high tea, dinner, and breakfast but will not be served with free alcohol. You will be required to pay for it.
- You will be picked up from your residence and dropped off at the same location in North Goa.